Alnasca II Low GTX Women: A very lightweight low-cut approach shoe combining high-quality material with an innovative fit and design as well as cutting-edge technology. Base Fit Technology and optimized lacing provide excellent heel support. Michelin outsole for an experience close to the rocks with excellent grip on any alpine approach. Waterproof and breathable thanks to GORE-TEX. A flexible low version for via ferrata, hiking and approaches.
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Cushioning Strobel construction with stone shield
- Base Fit technology: sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- 3D Memo Foam: cushioning adapts to your foot shape for exceptional comfort, support, and blister prevention.
- 360 Heel Support: abrasion-resistant, 3D-shaped element supports heel and prevents ankle twisting
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound