- Effective digital search strip width: 70 meters
- Digital receiving range: 70 meters
- Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving range for X and Y antennas
- Display: display with background lighting, very easy to read even when wearing polarized glasses
- Acoustic search guidance – A tone guides you in the directon of the buried subject and allows you to concentrate visually on the avalanche field during the search.
- Reverse direction function to avoid 180-degree search errors
- Group Check function quickly and easily checks the transmission frequency and level of devices to ensure optimal functionality.
- Intuitive visual interface provides detailed guidance through all search phases and an overview of multiple burial situations.
- Design: ergonomic, impact-proof and break-proof. Can be operated while wearing gloves
- Self-Test function checks that the device is transmitting and searching correctly on startup and provides ongoing send and battery test.
- Buried subjects can be selected from a list, marked and unmarked in the event of a multiple burial situations.
- Automatic switching from send to search (Auto Revert): if a rescuer does not move for 4 minutes, we assume a secondary avalanche and the device switches to SEND mode (motion-sensor controlled)
- Includes Barryvox® carrying system with SafeLock which prevents accidental activation of search mode
- W-Link: Additional communication channel for improved search performance
- Manage the device fleet via W-Link
- Updatable software
- Operating temperature: -25° to +45° Celsius (-13° to +113° Fahrenheit)
Barryvox - Europe, one size
Powerful and sophisticated search guidance in the most demanding circumstances is easier than ever with the revolutionary Barryvox® avalanche transceiver.
Digital with 3 antennas
300 hours in SEND mode
Powerful search performance can save lives in the backcountry, which is why we insist on serious power from our transceivers. A larger range means that buried transmitters are detected faster, search paths over the avalanche are shorter and rescue times are reduced. With an effective search strip width of 70 meters, the Barryvox® is one of the most powerful transceivers on the market.
From an easy-to-read display, to a button that can be operated while wearing gloves, shock-proof and break-proof housing, and intuitive acoustic search guidance the Barryvox® shows that powerful performance doesn’t need to be complicated.
The 2.0-inch display guides you quickly and reliably through each stage of the search with intuitive distance and direction signals.
Designed with ultimate simplicity in mind, the Barryvox® gives you the tools to provide help reliably and quickly in an emergency. The revolutionary search power of the Barryvox® devices means you can move quickly and efficiently during a search simply by following the arrow guidance on screen.
WHEN TIME IS YOUR ENEMY, FAST IS YOUR FRIEND