|30 L||30 l||23 cm||56 cm||28 cm||920 g||920 g|
Ducan 30 - 30 L, sunlight-black
- Main material9% Polyester, 91% PolyamideMain Fabric91% Polyamide, 9% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- Integrated metal frame for optimum load transfer
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- CONTACT STREAM™: the perfect combination of load control and ventilation
- 2 trekking pole holders
- Flap with internal and external pockets
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Hydration system-compatible
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- Speed pole attachment system on the hip belt
- Elasticated chest strap for optimum comfort and a perfect fit
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Ducan 30 impresses above all with its light weight. The side pockets are positioned within easy reach even when carrying the backpack, true to the principle of “access on the go”. There is also a mesh pocket on the shoulder strap. Thanks to the excellent ventilation for the back provided by the air space suspension system, the Ducan 30 promises exceptional comfort, further enhanced by the elasticated chest strap. Ducan 30. A hiking backpack with practical features.