Trion Spine 50 - 50 L, granit-black
- Mammut active spine technology™
Special backpack carrying system that follows the body's movement with opposing forces between the hips and shoulders with each step. It offers excellent freedom of motion and improves energy efficiency on long hikes.
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
Mammut® Active Spine Technology™
- Rain cover
- The greatest adventure of his life: MAMMUT Ambassador Tom Belz climbs Kilimanjaro equipped with two crutches - and the Trion Spine 50. The innovative suspension system adapts to your natural movements for an unparalleled feeling of comfort.
- A backpack providing optimum load distribution: with back padding and a hip belt and shoulder straps covered with a stretch material, your backpack will no longer weigh you down. The summit is almost within your reach.
- Hydration system, insulating jacket, ice axe or ropes - the Trion Spine 50 cleverly stows all your essential mountaineering equipment. Which summit will be your next one?
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Internal zipper compartment for valuables
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Height adjustable flap with internal and external pocket
- Trekking pole carrier
- Daisy chain loop
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at front to carry gear
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Gear loop on hip belt
- Hydration system-compatible
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait
- Height of the suspension system can be adjusted with a simple movement
- Large internal pocket in the front opening
- Large pocket on the shoulder strap
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Trion Spine 50 makes light work of even difficult ascents requiring lots of equipment. Thanks to a suspension system featuring the Active Spine Technology and an integrated height adjustment system, the backpack allows greater freedom of movement for the shoulders and hips. This results in a more natural gait. It also ensures optimal load transfer while walking, even when carrying a heavy weight. With a capacity of 50 litres, the Trion Spine 50 has plenty of space for equipment and allows easy access through a large front opening.