|M||122 cm||1800 g||neutral|
- Ajungilak insulation
For its synthetic insulation materials, Mammut’s Ajungilak® insulation (in sleeping bags and functional clothing) uses only the best materials and optimizes the properties for each specific type of use.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Maximum spin cycle 30 seconds
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 40° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterLining100% PolyesterLining 245% Polyester, 55% PolyamideMain Fabric100% PolyamideMembrane100% Polyurethane
- Zipper length
- Fill weight
- Zipper side
- Inner width in foot area (EN 13537:2012)
- Warm collar
- Maximum inner width (EN 13537:2012)
- Comfort temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- Comfort temperature limit in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- Extreme temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- The sleeping bag revolution: Women's Protect Fiber Bag -21C. For extremely restorative sleep as soundly as in your own bed in extreme temperatures.
- Greater comfort thanks to an optimized fit. Central zipper for reliable climate regulation. Special materials and avoidance of noise for undisturbed sleep.
- Ajungilak fiber makes the sleeping bag impervious to moisture and very easy to care for. Women's Protect Fiber Bag -21C for extremely cold conditions.
- Restorative sleep thanks to a newly developed sleeping bag shape
- Intuitive climate regulation with a central 2-way zipper
- Comfortable, soft material in the hood reduces noise and increases comfort
- Including deep sleep mask and earplugs to reduce light and noises
- Easy-to-use magnetic closure on the insulation collar
- Improved YKK zipper prevents jamming of material
- Internal pocket to store valuables
- Supplied with a packing bag
- Drawstring for easy adjustment of the hood and insulation collar
- Revised anatomical foot box for greater comfort without extra weight
- Zipper garage reduces cold areas at the end of the zipper
- Insulated covering along the zipper to protect from cold bridges and enhance climate comfort
- Insulation chamber around the hood opening to protect from cold and wind
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The sleeping bag revolution: Women's Protect Fiber Bag -21C. For extremely restorative sleep as soundly as in your own bed in extreme temperatures. Greater comfort thanks to an optimized fit. Central zipper for reliable climate regulation. Special materials and avoidance of noise for undisturbed sleep. Ajungilak fiber makes the sleeping bag impervious to moisture and very easy to care for. Women's Protect Fiber Bag -21C for extremely cold conditions.