- Uiaa water repellent
Lower water absorption and increased abrasion resistance improve safety. Our UIAA Dry treatment reduces water absorption to less than 1.5% of the rope weight.
- Hardware Main Fabric100% Polyamide
- Breaking load
- Extremely light
- Highly compressible
- Extra-grippy aramid sheath construction for easy handling, high friction while rappelling, low abrasion and also to aid in braking when arresting a crevasse fall
- Meets minimum breaking strength requirement of 4 kN with TIBLOC and MICRO TRAXION. Tested according to the standard EN 567
- Hyperstatic rope with less than 2% stretch for greater efficiency in rescue maneuvers and to prevent the bungee effect during rappelling or a crevasse fall
- Compact bag that can also be used as a throw bag for rappelling maneuvers
- CE EN 564 & UIAA Dry in accordance to UIAA 102
A rope developed specially for glacier trekking and for skiers and mountaineers - suitable for rappelling, haul maneuvers or crevasse rescues. The Dry treatment also gives the rope maximum safety even in the most adverse conditions, by ensuring that the cord absorbs practically no water and does not freeze in low temperatures. In abrasion tests, Dry ropes also achieve higher abrasion resistance in comparison with conventionally treated ropes of the same diameter.