The double-weave structure developed specifically for highly active athletes has a synthetic outer layer and functional inner layer for rapid moisture wicking. This boosts physical performance during sporting activities.Schoeller®-ecorepel
Ecorepel® offers natural, water-repellent protection using a special coating of the textile fibers to keep fabrics dry and clean.Coldblack® a schoeller technology
coldblack® reduces the absorption of thermal radiation in all types of textiles, resulting in better heat regulation. The technology also offers good protection against UV radiation, which is especially important for light-colored textiles.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert83% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 7% SpandexLining100% PolyesterMain material94% Polyamide, 6% Spandex
- Seat pocket with zipper
- Map pocket with zipper on leg
- Made in Europe
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Leg hem with gusset, zipper and anti-slip webbing
- Material blend consisting of highly elastic schoeller® dryskin Soft Shell and robust, elastic Cordura sections for optimum freedom of movement, breathability and abrasion resistance
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- Flat elastic waistband with belt loops that do not create bulk under a climbing harness
- The coldblack® treatment helps to stop dark colors from heating up
- PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
In the mountains, you can't afford to carry equipment whose performance is not on a par with your own. This makes the Eisfeld Advanced SO Pants Women your ideal companion in the mountains. The pants are made from a blend of materials consisting of highly elastic schoeller® dryskin soft shell and robust, elastic Cordura inserts for optimum freedom of movement, breathability and abrasion resistance. The PFC-free ecorepel® Bio treatment, made entirely from renewable raw materials, provides lasting resistance to water and dirt. Mammut® Vertical Motion Technology™ optimizes the pants’ cut in terms of ergonomics for alpine movement sequences to ensure comfortable ascents and descents.