- Polartec® power stretch® pro
Power Stretch Pro offers outstanding elasticity, and its double-sided knit structure ensures adequate tensile strength and abrasion resistance to ensure it keeps its shape over time. The excellent moisture regulation holds its own during any kind of activity.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material33% Polyamide, 57% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Made in Europe
- YKK Vislon® front zipper for smooth operation
- High-quality flat chinguard and zipper underlay
- Very robust, warm, elastic Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ with super-abrasion-proof nylon surface
- High-quality, low-profile thumb loops that close neatly at the opening
- 2 climbing harness-compatible side pockets with concealed zipper for a feminine look
- Asymmetric zipper as a design feature
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.