Eigerjoch Pro IN Hooded Jacket Women
- Pertex® quantum® pro
Pertex® Quantum Pro uses an ultra-thin water-repellant coating for greater weather protection in extreme conditions.
- Primaloft® black
Primaloft Black is the basic version of the highly effective insulating material – warm, soft and lightweight synthetic insulation without any extra frills.
- Pertex® diamond fuse
Pertex® Diamond Fuse fabrics use yarns with unique diamond-shaped filaments that interlock to form a durable, highly abrasion-resistant and water-repellent fabric.
HyperDRY water-repellant down features a unique fluorocarbon-free treatment, allowing the down to retain its superior warmth-to-weight ratio even when wet.
- Mammut down 850 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
- Pertex® quantum® pro
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% Down, 10% Feather
- Filling 2100% Polyester
- Lining100% Polyamide
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Extremely lightweight Pertex® Quantum Pro material with ultra-thin water-repellent coating and Diamond Fuse technology for increased weather protection and excellent abrasion resistance
- Taped external seams for greater heat retention and weather protection
- Combination of down and PrimaLoft® chambers on areas exposed to moisture for optimum moisture-wicking and body climate
- Elasticated hand gaiters
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement
- 2 backpack-compatible chest pockets with zipper
- Additional stow bag with 2 carabiner loops
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cord with Cohaesive® stoppers for easy adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
- Filled with 176 g water-repellent 90/10 goose down (puff strength: 850 cuin) for optimal heat retention
RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.