- Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling80% Down, 20% FeatherLining100% PolyamideLining 2100% PolyesterMain material100% Polyester
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- Lightweight and extremely compressible
- Elastic cuffs for clean fit
- Elastic hem for better fit
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Filled with 120 g 80/20 recycled down from Re:Down (700 cuin fill power)
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Re:Down is high-quality, 100% recycled down and feathers collected from post-consumer goods for reuse as filling in apparel, sleeping bags and bedding. Re:Down products are certified to meet the Global Recycled Standard.
Add the finishing touch to your hike: the Convey IN Hooded Jacket Men features Pertex® Quantum material with PFC-free DWR treatment. This insulates the jacket and repels the rain. The filling, which is made of recycled down and feathers, keeps you warm. With this insulating jacket, you are optimally equipped for your next tour. It is lightweight and extremely compressible, so that you can carry it in your backpack if you don't need it. In addition, the jacket is a Mammut Easy Combine product that can be combined as you wish depending on the weather.