- Mammut easy combine
The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.Gore-tex®
A membrane that ensures the whole product stays waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterMain Material - Face100% PolyesterLining100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- 2-way front zipper
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- Hood with 1-point adjustment system
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Waterproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® material
- Taped internal pocket with zipper
- Main material layer made from 100% recycled polyester
- Spun dyed backing and face material for increased sustainability
- Reflective element on the back
- 2 side pockets with zippers concealed by a flap
- 2 additional side pockets with zippers
- Flap with snap buttons over the front zipper for greater weather protection
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Mammut 3L hardshell hooded jacket is made from a 3-layer material that has already proven its worth in our Mountaineering collection. Sustainability was a key criterion in the production process: the outer material is made from 100% recycled polyester and the reverse of the material is dyed using a spinning nozzle process that allows a significant reduction in water consumption and CO2 emissions. The hooded jacket impresses with large external pockets and an internal pocket for a smartphone, as well as many other features. Flaps over zipper pockets prevent penetration of water. A reflective detail on the back makes sure you can be seen in the dark. Functionality for everyday life in the city.