- Mammut easy combine
The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideLining94% Polyester, 6% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- The Zinal HS Parka Women impresses with an urban design and high-quality workmanship. A real style statement in the city.
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology and the T-shape pattern make the stretch material feel exceptionally comfortable to wear.
- Takes rain showers in its stride: the Zinal HS Parka Women is waterproof and breathable.
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- 2 concealed side zipper pockets
- Ventilation opening on back of jacket
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Concealed 2-way front zipper
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- High-quality, robust, windproof, waterproof 3-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology Pro material with 20,000 mm water column and 15,000 g/m²/24h water vapor permeability
- High-quality workmanship
Practical hard shell parka for hiking: Zinal HS Parka Women. The parka has all the features of a technical jacket: waterproofing, breathability, stretch material and freedom of movement thanks to the Georganic T-shape pattern and stretch material. The parka's urban design also creates a stylish look in the city.