Dyneema is a type of synthetic fiber that offers outstanding tensile strength and is still ultralight (floats in water). Per unit of mass, it is 15 times stronger than steel.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material69% Polyamide, 16% Polyester, 5% Spandex, 10% Polyethylene
- Palm100% Polyamide
- Pre-shaped hand for optimum fit
- Stretchy neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for individual adjustment and a close fit
- Robust and elasticated Dyneema® outer material
- Palm made from robust synthetic leather for increased abrasion resistance
- Synthetic leather reinforcement between the thumb and index finger
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.