- Ajungilak® oti stretch
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying and elastic insulation material.Dyneema®
Dyneema is a type of synthetic fiber that offers outstanding tensile strength and is still ultralight (floats in water). Per unit of mass, it is 15 times stronger than steel.Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face88% Polyamide, 12% SpandexFilling100% PolyesterInsert62% Polyamide, 38% PolyethyleneLining100% PolyamideLining 287% Polyamide, 13% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
- Belt loops
- Elastic snow gaiters
- Filled with 40 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema®
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material
- Side ventilation with water-repellent zipper and mesh-lined snow protection
- Leg hem cut slightly shorter at the front for improved fit when wearing ski boots
- 2 leg pockets with water-repellent zipper
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Insulated hardshell pants: La Liste HS Thermo Pants Women. The hardshell pants are made from windproof and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material. The synthetic fiber filling, containing 41% recycled polyester, provides reliable warmth while the mesh-lined side ventilation serves as snow protection.