Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not iron on prints and decorative elements
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material100% Cotton (Bio Cotton)
- bioRe® Organic Cotton: cotton from certified organic cultivation. The bioRe® quality label guarantees highest standards, toxin-free textile production and fair trade.
- Certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), a world-leading standard for the processing of textiles from organically produced natural fibers.
- 100% traceability. The QR code on the care label allows you to trace the entire production chain all the way back to the farmer.
- CO2-neutral production process
- Organic Cotton
Organic cotton reduces water and energy use as well as greenhouse emissions while promoting good soil management practices and cultivating biodiversity. Organic cotton ensures that communities prosper from investments in sustainable agriculture.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The updated version of the Sloper T-Shirt reveals three brand-new prints. Soft bioRe® cotton quality makes it feel pleasant to wear, from climbing to leisure activities. The shirt has been produced according to ecological standards and in fair working conditions.