Mammut Core ML Crew Neck Women Panorama
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not iron on prints and decorative elements
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material34% Polyester, 66% Cotton (Bio Cotton)
- Back length
- Pleasant material made from recycled polyester and organically produced cotton
- Certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), a world-leading standard for the processing of textiles from organically produced natural fibers.
- Comfortable, loose fit with oversize shoulders
- Collar, hem and sleeves with elasticated ribbed cuffs
- The soft, knitted French terry material keeps you pleasantly warm and feels very comfortable to wear
Organic cotton reduces water and energy use as well as greenhouse emissions while promoting good soil management practices and cultivating biodiversity. Organic cotton ensures that communities prosper from investments in sustainable agriculture.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.