Aconcagua Light ML Jacket Men
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material56% Polyamide, 32% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- Back length
- Lightweight, comfortable, stretchable material
- Functional thumb loop closes neatly at the opening
- Active moisture-wicking
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Bonded pocket bags for low friction and clean look
- Flat seam design to prevent chafing
- Robust fabric thanks to polyamide content
- Chest pocket made from contrasting fabric with zipper
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Versatile and comfortable midlayer jacket
The Aconcagua Light can be worn as a midlayer for mountaineering, climbing, ski touring or hiking. The high-quality material is lightweight, stretchable and pleasant to wear. The design of the pockets is tailored to the needs of mountain sports enthusiasts: allowing easy access at all times, even when wearing a backpack or climbing harness. A versatile and comfortable midlayer jacket.