- Pontetorto® tecnostretch
Pontetorto® Tecnostretch fabrics have a four-way stretch construction and strong surface while offering great moisture wicking at the same time, making them suitable as a base or mid-layer. Stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% Down, 10% FeatherInsert94% Polyester, 6% SpandexLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Flexidown IN Jacket Men. A unique hybrid insulating jacket with down.
- Soft, lightweight Pertex® Quantum material comes together with pleasantly soft Pontetorto® Tecnostretch. The Flexidown IN Jacket Men combines freedom of movement and design.
- With its down obtained from recycled comforters, the jacket’s filling not only provides effective protection from the cold, it is also good for the environment.
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers
- Filled with 61 g 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin fill power
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch inserts on the sides and under the arms
- Hybrid down jacket with a combination of soft, light Pertex® Quantum material and pleasantly soft Pontetorto® Tecnostretch for freedom of movement and aesthetic appeal
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The only hybrid insulation jacket with down in our collection, the Flexidown IN Jacket Men features a combination of light and soft Pertex® Quantum material and pleasantly soft Pontetorto® Tecnostretch for freedom of movement and aesthetic appeal. As a recycling product, the jacket’s down filling is good for the wearer out in the cold and good for the environment at the same time.