- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterInsert - backing100% PolyamideInsert100% PolyamideLining100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% PolyurethaneInsert - membrane100% Polyurethane
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Drawstring leg hem on inside
- Detachable hood, can be stowed in the collar
- Water-repellent 2-way front zipper
- High-quality, robust, windproof, waterproof Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material with 20,000 mm water column and 20,000 g/m²/24h water vapor permeability
- Hood with 1-point adjustment system
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Elasticated cuffs on the inside for a streamlined fit
- 2 additional hand warmer side pockets with water-repellent zipper
- Hood and shoulder area made from contrast material with 20,000 mm water column and 60,000 g/m²/24h vapor permeability
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Inspired by history, made for the future. To celebrate the 160 years of Mammut's history , we’re fusing historic designs with future-oriented technologies. The innovative materials used for the Archive Hardshell Jacket protect you from getting wet on rainy days and its retro look means you get to look good too. DRYtechnology™ Pro 3-layer material also features in our skiing and mountaineering collection in the form of our classic Stoney and Haldigrat jackets. Thanks to PFC-free waterproofing, the material is wind and waterproof as well as elastic and breathable. The contrast material reinforcements in the shoulder area and in the hood of the Archive Jacket are made from tear and abrasion-proof ripstop fabric. The detachable hood can be easily stowed away in the collar. The jacket’s many pockets are practical in the city as well as when hiking: Two side flap pockets, two more for keeping your hands warm, one chest pocket and one internal pocket. Useful, stylish, urban and functional.