Zinal HS Parka Women - peacoat, XL
- Mammut easy combine
The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideLining94% Polyester, 6% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- The Zinal HS Parka Women impresses with an urban design and high-quality workmanship. A real style statement in the city.
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology and the T-shape pattern make the stretch material feel exceptionally comfortable to wear.
- Takes rain showers in its stride: the Zinal HS Parka Women is waterproof and breathable.
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- 2 concealed side zipper pockets
- Ventilation opening on back of jacket
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Concealed 2-way front zipper
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- High-quality, robust, windproof, waterproof 3-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material with 20,000 mm water column and 15,000 g/m²/24h water vapor permeability
- High-quality workmanship
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Practical hard shell parka for hiking: Zinal HS Parka Women. The parka has all the features of a technical jacket: waterproofing, breathability, stretch material and freedom of movement thanks to the Georganic T-shape pattern and stretch material. The parka's urban design also creates a stylish look in the city.