Nova III Mid LTH Women - bark-bark, UK 3.5
The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Flex index
- Lace system
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Board lasting
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- 3D memo foam
- vibram® Frog Technology: The hexagon studs in the sole tread, designed in cooperation with Vibram, ensure excellent grip on any terrain.
- Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
- terracare® leather – made in Germany
- Terracare Leather
terracare® is a responsibly made performance leather from one of Germany's oldest leather specialists, Josef Heinen, which uses environmentally and socially responsible production practices that are 100% transparent and meet high recycling quotas.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Nova III Mid LTH Women - the reliable hiking shoe from the Nova family. In place of a GTX membrane, this model features a leather liner. This makes it a particularly good choice for warm, dry days when GTX membranes are pushed to their limit. On the outside, the shoe impresses with the sustainably produced terracare® leather for extreme comfort and durability. In cooperation with vibram®, we have developed a sole profile featuring hexagonal lugs designed to ensure very good grip on all kinds of terrain. The Nova III Mid LTH Women retains the fit from the tried-and-tested Nova family for optimum comfort.