Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue ConstructionVibram
The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Flex index
- Lace system
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Board lasting
- Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- 3D memo foam
- vibram® Frog Technology: The hexagon studs in the sole tread, designed in cooperation with Vibram, ensure excellent grip on any terrain.
- terracare® leather – made in Germany
- Terracare Leather
terracare® is a responsibly made performance leather from one of Germany's oldest leather specialists, Josef Heinen, which uses environmentally and socially responsible production practices that are 100% transparent and meet high recycling quotas.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Head off hiking with the Mercury III Mid GTX®: The shoe retains its stability and durability thanks to the terracare® nubuck leather, which is sustainably produced in Germany. Terracare® leather is made with minimal use of water, electricity from renewable energy sources and state-of-the-art production methods. This modern-looking hiking shoe from our Light Hiking series impresses with its supple, grippy vibram® Frog Grip sole and cushioning 3D memo foam in the lining and individual insole. All-around harmony: The breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane provides all-around protection in changing weather conditions.