The Michelin rubber compound ensures excellent grip on terrain in all weather conditions.
- Weight (UK 8.5)
- Flex index
- Lace system
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- Cushioning Strobel construction with stone shield
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
- Elastic knitted sock construction
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Double Layer Mesh
Alnasca Knit II Low Men with 3D Knit for a perfect fit and ideal comfort. The approach shoe also features Basefit and specially developed lacing for outstanding support. Michelin outsole for closeness to the rocks and excellent grip on any alpine approach. Its design, material, fit and technology make the Alnasca an innovative symbiosis that proves its worth in via ferrata, hiking and approaches.