Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue ConstructionVibram
The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Flex index
- Lace system
Dual Density midsole
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- 3D memo foam
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
Classic mountain tours, via ferrata and much more: The Kento Tour High GTX® Men impresses as a mountaineering boot with outstanding grip and minimum weight thanks to a sole design developed specially by Mammut and Vibram. Mastrotto split leather stands for "made in Italy" sustainability. The Gore-Tex membrane makes the shoe waterproof and breathable, while the improved last design promises an optimum fit. A technical mountaineering boot for performance-oriented adventures.