- Main material100% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
CONTACT U Frame™
- Rain cover
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Internal zipper pocket with key clip
- Snowboard carrier
- Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Aluminum V-frame for good load transfer to the hips while maintaining freedom of movement of the upper body
- Hydration system-compatible
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Recycled main material
PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Compact ski touring and freeride backpack
The Nirvana 30 is a compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a stable fit. The recycled polyester main material is complemented by fashionable design details. A cool design and environmentally friendly production – what more could a nature-loving freerider want? Practical features such as the jacket carrying system make the backpack a comfortable, user-friendly companion in off-piste terrain.