- Main material100% PolyesterMain Fabric100% Polyester
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- Nirvana 18 sustainably minimises ecological footprint thanks to recycled main material.
- Direct access to main compartment even with front-mounted snowboard thanks to large back zipper.
- Softly lined glasses compartment, diagonal ski attachment, holder for pickaxes and trekking poles and much more for the freerider heart.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Snowboard carrier
- Hydration system-compatible
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Recycled main material
The Nirvana 18 is a compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a great fit. The backpack’s fashionable design elements are complemented by the recycled main material. A cool design and environmentally friendly production – what more could a nature-loving freerider want? The backpack also features full rear access as well as a jacket carrying system, making it a comfortable, perfect companion for off-piste terrain.