|15 L||15 l||18 cm||44 cm||26 cm||840 g||840 g|
- Main material100% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- Nirvana 15 sustainably minimises ecological footprint thanks to recycled main material.
- Direct access to main compartment thanks to large back zipper even with front mounted snowboard.
- Softly lined glasses compartment, diagonal ski attachment, attachment for avalanche safety equipment and much more for the freerider heart.
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Hydration system-compatible
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Lightweight aluminum components
- Attachment for avalanche safety equipment inside the backpack
- Molded, soft-lined goggles compartment
- 75% of the farbics are made of recycled content
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A purist in its category: Visually, the Nirvana 15 is characterized by its minimalist look, which is enhanced by high-quality details. On a practical level, the snow backpack impresses with lots of technical features: A molded compartment protects your ski goggles while you attach your skis. In addition, the zippered opening at the back provides easy access to the main compartment. With its largely recycled main material, the Nirvana 15 also sets an important accent in terms of environmental sustainability.