- Ajungilak® mtitm element
This technology for wadding, (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and filling) is used to make a light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 40° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideMain Fabric100% Polyamide
- Inner width in foot area (EN 13537:2012)
- Warm collar
- Maximum inner width (EN 13537:2012)
- A zipper in the foot area allows you to adjust the Little Mammut 160 L to a length of 125 cm or 160 cm
- Very skin-friendly lining
- A zipper in the foot area allows you to adjust the Little Mammut 140 L to a length of 105 cm or 140 cm
- The bottle is not included
Thanks to the clever designing, this sleeping bag can be adjusted as per the growth of the child.