Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Lining94% Polyester, 6% SpandexMain material95% Polyamide, 5% Spandex
- Pre-shaped knee section
- Adjustable cuffs with zipper
- Water-repellent thanks to DWR treatment on outer material
- Concealed seat pocket with zipper
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- 2-technically designed cargo pockets with zippers and snap buttons
- 2 slit pockets with concealed zippers
- High-quality workmanship
- Very robust polyamide material offering maximum freedom of movement and comfort thanks to a high spandex content
- Mesh-lined side ventilation with zipper
- Modern and functional tailoring with narrow tapered leg hems
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Hiking on technical terrain calls for suitable clothing: the Zinal Pants are designed with movement in mind. Developed directly on the body and tailored to natural movements, the Mammut Georganic 3D Technology pattern ensures maximum comfort and great freedom of movement for these hiking pants, an effect further enhanced by the spandex content. The pants are an aesthetic and trendy new take on the classic cargo-style hiking pants, with an updated, sportier cut to make sure you stay a step ahead in the mountains.