- Mammut down 1000 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% PolyamideFilling95% White goose down, 5% White goose featherLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Eigerjoch Light IN T-Shirt Men. A down T-shirt for extreme temperatures and the lightest equipment.
- The Eigerjoch Light IN T-Shirt Men offers maximum insulation (1,000 cuin fill power). Ideal for extreme winter expeditions.
- An unparalleled heat-weight ratio. Extremely high-quality down insulation and an extremely light weight: less than 100 grams.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Additional stow bag for low packing volume
- Filled with 30 g of the highest quality goose down currently available with 1,000 cuin fill power and PFC-free waterproofing treatment
- Ultralight, super-fine woven, water-repellent 5-denier main material for maximum compressibility and minimal weight
- Functional t-shirt silhouette for extra upper arm warmth
- Long half-zip front zipper for reduced weight and less cold spots
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
By using the lightest and best materials available as well as a set of weight-optimized features, the Eigerjoch Light IN Men's T-shirt has an unparalleled warmth-to-weight ratio in its category. Weighing only an impressive 100 grams, its low packing volume is unmatched, making it perfect as an additional insulating layer for quick ski tours or downhill runs. The functional T-shirt silhouette provides warmth to the upper arms and creates a progressive layering look.