- Mammut down 800 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.Y-fuse
Pertex® Y Fuse fabrics use yarns with unique Y-shaped filaments, which create a tightly intermeshed structure for excellent protection against punctures from down and good moisture regulation.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% Down, 10% FeatherLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Low packing volume
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Elastic cuffs
- Backpack-compatible chest zipper pocket
- Elastic border on hood for perfect fit
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Filled with 115 g 90/10 goose down (800 cuin fill power)
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A warm mountain companion: the Broad Peak IN Hooded Jacket Men is an insulating jacket that accompanies you on alpine terrain. The Pertex® Quantum material provides insulation and reliable protection against moisture. The down and feather filling keeps you warm in cold temperatures. Should you wish to take off your jacket from time to time, it packs up small so that you can store it in your backpack. It proves extremely practical when touring due to its backpack- and climbing harness-compatible pockets.