- Mammut down 650 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling80% Down, 20% FeatherLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyester
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- 2-way front zipper
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- Back length for size S: 90 cm
- Filled with 168 g 80/20 recycled down from Re:Down with 650 cuin fill power
- Flap behind the front zipper for greater protection from wind and wet weather
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Re:Down is high-quality, 100% recycled down and feathers collected from post-consumer goods for reuse as filling in apparel, sleeping bags and bedding. Re:Down products are certified to meet the Global Recycled Standard.
Fedoz IN Hooded Parka Women - the urban down coat for optimal warmth. The parka is characterized by its recycled down and outer material with PFC-free DWR coating, which offers wind- and water-repellent properties. Thanks to its length and down filling, the Fedoz IN Hooded Parka Women feels particularly cozy. An all-arounder for winter.