- Gore® windstopper®
Textiles made with a Gore Windstopper membrane offer outstanding water-repellant properties, stay windproof and are highly breathable. Eliminating the wind chill effect improves the level of insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterLining100% PolyesterMain material100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- With membrane
- Water-repellent thanks to DWR treatment on outer material
- Windproof, elastic and durable 3-layer GORE® WINDSTOPPER® material suitable for year-round use, developed exclusively with GORE®
- Lightweight backing with open 3D structure for optimum moisture management and greater breathability; single color or melange, depending on color
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- Wind and chin protection
- Partially bonded hems and collar edge ensure a streamlined and technical look and avoid friction on the skin
- Wicking finish on backing absorbs moisture from the skin and speeds up drying process
- Vapor permeability: RET<6 m² Pa/W
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Ultimate V SO Vest Men impresses with a lighter and more modern design. It features a windproof, elasticated, robust, year-round quality 3-layer GORE® WINDSTOPPER® material, developed exclusively with GORE®, as well as wind and chin protection to ward off cold air. A DWR treatment on the outer material of the jacket repels water. A membrane and a lightweight backing with an open 3D structure provide optimal moisture-wicking and greater breathability, thanks to a wicking finish that absorbs moisture from your skin and speeds up the drying process. Partial bonding on the edges of the hem and collar creates a streamlined and technical look, as well as preventing friction on the skin. Ensuring nothing gets in the way of your mountain adventure.