- Gore® windstopper®
Textiles made with a Gore Windstopper membrane offer outstanding water-repellant properties, stay windproof and are highly breathable. Eliminating the wind chill effect improves the level of insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterMain Material - Face100% PolyesterLining100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Completely integrated 2-way side zipper for easy access and optimum ventilation
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Functional thumb loop closes neatly at the opening
- With membrane
- Water-repellent thanks to DWR treatment on outer material
- 2-point adjustment system on the hood with an adjuster marked 'Press' on the inside of the jacket
- Windproof, elastic and durable 3-layer GORE® WINDSTOPPER® material suitable for year-round use, developed exclusively with GORE®
- Lightweight backing with open 3D structure for optimum moisture management and greater breathability; single color or melange, depending on color
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- Partially bonded hems ensure a streamlined and technical look and avoid friction on the skin
- Wind and chin protection
- Concealed chest pocket with zipper
- Wicking finish on backing absorbs moisture from the skin and speeds up drying process
- Vapor permeability: RET<6 m² Pa/W
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Looking for a multifunctional jacket for your next hike? The Ultimate V SO Hooded Jacket Men offers everything you need for changeable mountain weather. Suitable for year-round use and developed exclusively with GORE®, the PFC-free 3-layer GORE® WINDSTOPPER® material makes this soft shell jacket completely windproof to protect you from cold gusts. You can also hide behind wind and chin protection. A DWR treatment on the outer material gives the jacket water-repellent properties and resistance to rain and damp conditions. The jacket also features a membrane for added breathability, protecting you from chilling after a strenuous section of your hike while at the same time avoiding any build-up of heat under your clothes. The lightweight backing with an open 3D structure provides optimal moisture-wicking, thanks to a wicking finish that absorbs moisture from the skin and speeds up the drying process. A whole range of features to ensure you're fully prepared for your next hike in wind and weather!