- Ajungilak® oti stretch
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying and elastic insulation material.Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face88% Polyamide, 12% SpandexFilling100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideLining 287% Polyamide, 13% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- La Liste HS Thermo Hooded Jacket Men. Thermal ski jacket for perfect descents.
- Windproof and waterproof 2-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology Pro material for complete weather protection.
- Provides reliable warmth thanks to a synthetic fiber filling made from 41% recycled polyester – warm and environmentally friendly.
- Adjustable hem
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- 2 internal pockets made from elastic mesh material
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- Pocket on collar provides additional space for helmet straps, scarf, etc.
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
- Upper arm pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material
- Filled with 60 g/m2 Ajungilak® OTI™ stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
- Comfortable, elasticated hand gaiters
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
La Liste HS Thermo Hooded Jacket Men. Windproof and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material provides total weather protection. With warm synthetic fiber insulation made from 41% recycled polyester. The ski jacket features underarm ventilation for practical climate regulation.