A membrane that ensures the whole product stays waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Nordwand Visiflage HS Hooded Jacket Women. The hard shell jacket for extreme conditions with a distinctive all-over print for maximum visibility.
- Made from Gore-Tex® Pro material with “most rugged” technology for the perfect combination of weather protection and abrasion resistance.
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood, waterproof external pockets compatible with climbing harnesses, two large internal pockets, a detachable snow skirt and underarm ventilation. The design of the Nordwand Visiflage HS Hooded Jacket Women is rounded off by high-quality details such as Hypalon hook and loop fasteners.
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Chin protector made from soft microfleece
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Waterproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® material
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Upper arm pocket with water-repellent zipper
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cords with COHAESIVE® stoppers for easy and precise adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
The Nordwand Visiflage hardshell jacket is a special edition of our alpine all-rounder, the Nordwand Pro HS Hooded. It features a unique print with a combination of bright colors, patterns and reflective elements to make sure you’re well visible to others out in the terrain during your alpine adventures. An innovative cut combined with 3-layer Gore-Tex® construction for an excellent fit and great weather protection. The Nordwand Visiflage is wind and waterproof, breathable and extremely rugged. We reinforced the parts exposed to the most wear and workmanship optimized down to the last detail. This jacket has you covered no matter what: waterproof external pockets that stay accessible even when you’re wearing a climbing harness, two large internal pockets, a removable snow skirt and underarm ventilation. The Nordwand Visiflage is a premium, full-featured jacket in a distinctive look for technical alpine expeditions.