- Gore-tex® pro
Gore-Tex Pro products are made with extra durable, vapor-permeable or elastic Gore-Tex three-layer laminates. All Gore-Tex laminates stay water- and windproof and are also highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideLining100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
RET<6 m² Pa/W
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Chin protector made from soft microfleece
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- 2 climbing harness- and backpack-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and water-repellent zippers
- Gore-Tex® Pro material with “most breathable” technology - the perfect combination of weather protection and breathability
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cords with COHAESIVE® stoppers for easy and precise adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality Hypalon hook and loop fasteners
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Nordwand Advanced hooded hardshell jacket is a practical all-rounder for tackling a whole range of alpine challenges. It delivers all the features you would expect a hardshell jacket to offer for your mountain excursions – lightweight, durable and extra breathable. The innovative design of the cut is optimized to allow the full range of alpine maneuvers. Combined with the new GORE-TEX® PRO technology, it guarantees an excellent range of motion when climbing. Reliable, lasting protection from the elements. Incredibly breathable. The Nordwand Advanced strikes the right balance between weather protection, features and pack volume. Perfect for a whole spectrum of alpine adventures.