- Gore-tex® paclite
Incredibly lightweight, small pack size, fully wind- and waterproof, breathable two-layer laminate with durable treatment on the inner side of the membrane.Mammut easy combine
The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Pre-shaped elbows
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Underarm zipper for optimum ventilation
- Reinforced hood peak
- Hook and loop fastener cuffs
- Optimum 3-point adjustment on hood
- High-quality, lightweight, highly compressible GORE-TEX® 2.5-layer material for absolute weather protection
- Water-repellent YKK front zipper
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent YKK zippers
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Convey Tour HS Hooded Jacket Women. Functional hiking jacket for a lighter weight, more comfort and performance. Gore-Tex® Paclite gives the Convey Tour comprehensive weather protection. Waterproof. Windproof. Breathable. The high-quality, lightweight and breathable material makes the jacket feel more comfortable to wear. Mammut Easy Combine makes it possible to pair it with various insulated jackets and midlayers. More flexibility when hiking.