- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.Mammut down 750 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Dry clean for delicates (without trichloroethylene)
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Do not tumble dry
Do not wash
- Filling90% Grey goose down, 10% Grey goose featherLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Know-how from extreme mountain sports in a hardshell jacket for urban environments: the ZUN HS Thermo Hooded Parka Men impresses with its weather-resistant properties.
- 2-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology material for windproofing and waterproofing properties. Maximum well-being in the open air. Even during downpours.
- The ZUN HS Thermo Hooded Parka Men has a secret weapon against the cold: high-quality down. With 90 g 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin fill power, this winter parka provides reliable warmth.
- Various pockets, options to expand the jacket for greater freedom of movement, and an adjustable cuff width. The ZUN HS Thermo Hooded Parka Men features numerous details for greater comfort.
- Internal zipper pocket
- Filled with 200 g 90/10 goose down (750 cuin fill power)
- Back length for size L 87 cm
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- 2 concealed YKK rear zippers to expand the jacket around the hips for greater freedom of movement
- Concealed 2-way front zipper
- 2 concealed chest pockets with zipper
- 3D “X” logo on the back
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- Filled with 150 g/m<sup>2</sup> synthetic fiber on forearms
- Hood width can be extended by folding back
- Wind- and waterproof 2-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology material
- Vapor permeability: 8,000 g/m²/24 h
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
From the Eiger to the Zun Tower in Beijing – we are bridging the distance between China and Switzerland with our ZUN HS Thermo Hooded Parka Men. The warm down jacket with wind- and waterproof outer material is in its element on cold winter days. The jacket has various pockets, which are totally practical for daily urban life. Two rear zippers allow the jacket to be expanded and so create a greater freedom of movement.