- Mammut easy combine
The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Adjustable hem
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- 2 concealed side zipper pockets
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- 2 chest pockets with snap buttons
- Water-repellent Vislon® zipper with half covered flap
- High-quality workmanship
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Wind and waterproof 3-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology Pro material
Taking hiking to the next level: the Zinal HS Hooded Jacket Men benefits from the latest Mammut technologies. MAMMUT Georganic 3D TechnologyGeorganic 3D Technology makes this hiking jacket feel extremely comfortable to wear and a cut tailored directly to natural movements provides great freedom of movement. The jacket also takes adverse weather in its stride thanks to its waterproof outer material and zippers. A hood with a reinforced visor adds the finishing touch to its protective features. Overall, the Zinal HS Hooded Jacket Men impresses with its high-quality workmanship.