Alnasca Knit II Low GTX Men approach shoe – form follows function. With Base Fit Technology for excellent hold and reduced blister formation. Michelin OCX Compound enables close contact with the rocks and provides excellent grip, even in wet conditions. GORE-TEX ensures that feet remain dry. The flexible knitted upper material has a sock-like construction for a perfect fit. Alnasca Knit II Low GTX Men – form follows function.
- Base Fit technology: sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Elastic knitted sock construction
- Rubber toe cap
- 360 Heel Support: abrasion-resistant, 3D-shaped element supports heel and prevents ankle twisting
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Anatomically shaped footbed
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
- Board lasting