Safety first: the Carbon Probe 240 light is a light, bend-resistant and compact carbon probe, consisting of seven segments with integrated telescopic locking for quick, glove-compatible operation, allowing you to reliably locate buried subjects. Length 240 cm.
- Telescopic locking - reliable, effective tensioning system
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from high-quality carbon
- Extremely precise probe scaling on both sides
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of probe tensioning system
- Drop-shaped probe tip for energy-saving probing
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan